2011年3月6日星期日

[fw-server] How to move app fron Zend Server CE to another LAMP?

Hi Zenders!

I've just finished my first application. I wrote it on a Kubuntu with
installed Zend Server CE. I have a second server, Ubuntu, where the
application must be ultimately found. This Ubuntu is a pure, clean LAMP,
Zend was never there.

I copied /usr/local/Zend/share/ZendFramework/library/* to the application
directory.
Then I threw the entire application directory into /var/www on Ubuntu.

I hope Ubuntu see Zend library...:

print_r(inlude_path):

/var/www/[my-app]/application/../library:/var/www/[my-app]/library:./usr/share/php:/usr/
share/pear

but nothing work:

"An error occurred
Application error"

What's wrong?
Could you help me, please?

--
View this message in context: http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/How-to-move-app-fron-Zend-Server-CE-to-another-LAMP-tp3337679p3337679.html
Sent from the Zend Server mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

没有评论: