2011年3月9日星期三

Re: [fw-webservices] Zend_Soap_AutoDiscover bug

2011/3/5 Ing. Omar Antonio Díaz Peña <oadiaz@uci.cu>:
> Hi:
>
>
>
> I'm traying to publish a WSDL-based WebService using Zend_Soap_AutoDiscover,
> I've made my own class and managed the requests for making all works well
> but when I'm trying to use this WS from another PHP application I receive
> this error: "SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from
> 'http://localhost/architecture/applications/security/public/ws/Security.php?
> wsdl' : Extra content at the end of the document". The most estrange part is
> its only happens in Windows platform because I've tested the same code in
> Ubuntu Server and works as I expect.
>
>
>
> Excuse me for my English.
>
>
>
> Regards
>
> Omar
>
>
>
>

Can you provide a link to the live WSDL please? If you don't want to
do this on list, then off list for me is fine.

You can see from my posts on http://news.php.net/php.soap that I'll
help. And if I mess up, please be shout about it. Conversely, if I
help ...

Richard.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend
@RQuadling : e-e.com/M_248814.html : bit.ly/9O8vFY

没有评论: