2011年3月2日星期三

[fw-server] Zend_Soap client and SoapServer UTF-8 encoding problem

Hello and thank in advance
I have a website and The site works on one server and DB on the other
server. When I enter on site text to submit to DB on non english letters, it
saves and ther render corect. For example if I enter "Привет Всем" I will
see the same text on the site when display.

All MySQL collation as table as fields are utf8_general_ci Meta
content-encoding on the page also utf-8 as on site as on phpMyAdmin

Although if I access DB with phpMyAdmin I see КонÑтнатин ПаРIf I
change it to Привет Всем then on the site I see ???????? ????

It was not working like this on our local test on 2 different servers with
Windows on them. But after deploy to centOS online server it bacome work
like this.

Looks like it double encode text to UTF-8. I cannot find where is it.

Zend_Soap_Client:: or SoapServer:: or MySQL encoding.

I rejected idea of Mysql because I though that if it is MySQl then it saves
wrong, and then when it extraxts it should send wrong data.

kindest regards

--
View this message in context: http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Zend-Soap-client-and-SoapServer-UTF-8-encoding-problem-tp3331415p3331415.html
Sent from the Zend Server mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

没有评论: