2011年3月7日星期一

Re: [fw-server] How to move app fron Zend Server CE to another LAMP?

Hi is Zend folder within library folder on the Ubuntu server?

On 03/06/2011 05:20 PM, Mr.Kilmister wrote:
> Hi Zenders!
>
> I've just finished my first application. I wrote it on a Kubuntu with
> installed Zend Server CE. I have a second server, Ubuntu, where the
> application must be ultimately found. This Ubuntu is a pure, clean LAMP,
> Zend was never there.
>
> I copied /usr/local/Zend/share/ZendFramework/library/* to the application
> directory.
> Then I threw the entire application directory into /var/www on Ubuntu.
>
> I hope Ubuntu see Zend library...:
>
> print_r(inlude_path):
>
> /var/www/[my-app]/application/../library:/var/www/[my-app]/library:./usr/share/php:/usr/
> share/pear
>
> but nothing work:
>
> "An error occurred
> Application error"
>
> What's wrong?
> Could you help me, please?
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/How-to-move-app-fron-Zend-Server-CE-to-another-LAMP-tp3337679p3337679.html
> Sent from the Zend Server mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

没有评论: